1. Right now I am: at work.
2. I am really craving: Advil for my headache.
3. Last year for Christmas: I went to my gf’s family’s and we spoiled her kid.
4. This one time I was really drunk and: I nearly sat in a trash can, thinking it was a speaker box for some unknown reason.
5. I really don’t understand why people spend money on: country music. *shudder*
6. I wish I was: published
7. I can’t wait for: me to own my own car.
8. If I don’t like you: I will fart in your general direction.
9. It makes me so mad sometimes: to have to deal with idiots.
10. This morning: I was running late and my ride had to wait for me.
11. Last night: I went to bed at 10:20 or so.
12. My best friend is: a bit of a whackjob. But in a good way.
13. I can’t believe: anything said by a politician.
14. The last c.d. I bought was: Korn’s latest CD.
15. I really wish I drove: my own car – a Subura of some sort would rock.
16. I was really upset: when I didn’t get the job I interviewed for two weeks ago.
17. I was soooo happy: after I got some booty the night before last.
18. Some advice I could give to you: Don’t listen to me.
19. My parents are: drama queens, but I love ’em.
20. I really wish I could have: finished college.
21. Last weekend was: long and boring
22. This weekend will be: more enjoyable.
23. I really can’t stand: People that use assinine excuses to treat people poorly.
24. My computer: is my friend.
25. One day I want to be: published, and a bookstore owner.
26. I can’t stop listening to: Rob Zombie and Korn.
28. I laughed so hard: that it made me snort once.
29. Who the hell: Thinks up these survey things?
30. Wake up and smell the: her hair.
31. When times get tough: I have milk and cookies.
32. Don’t ever underestimate: the power of boobies.
33. The last time I went to a bar: was to have dinner, and I got sick off of the Shepard’s Pie.
34. I could never live without: My gaming friends. They’re essentially my family, when it comes down to it. Disfunctional as that family may be, they’re one of the three or four things that make life worth living.
35. In a year from now: I hope that I have a car, much less debt, and have a monkey as a pet.
36. I have never loved anyone: as much as I love Coleen.
37. This time last year: I was just starting this bank job.
38. I can’t wait for: Saturday night under the tree at Zilker Park.
39. Don’t even think about asking me to: eat liver. I’ll stab you with a spork! I swear I will!
40. I am listening to: idiot coworkers in the background
41. If I won the lottery: I would hire two CPAs to help me develope a business plan, and open up my bookstore, finish college, and buy a new house with a huge freakin’ game room.
42. Who cares what: some prude thinks about my life.
43. Please let this survey: not come to me in a zillion emails.
1. Right now I am: at work.