What are those things you get the most enjoyment out of? Not just that craving for pizza, but the over all things you enjoy. And why do you enjoy them?
– Gaming. I place this one at the top, because it’s one of the things I enjoy the most, and one of the hobbies/pleasures in life I’ve had the longest. It allows me time with my friends. Friends that I got through gaming in the first place most of the time.
– Family. I truly enjoy my family, nontraditional as it may be. I’ve got a Fiance that I’ve been with for about 2.5 years, a “stepson” that just rocks, and my own son who I’m immensely proud of. Spending time cuddled up on the couch with her, and having either of the kids around just makes life worth living.
– Reading. I haven’t been able to get into books as easily as I used to, but I do love it. What’s really got me excited is that, in the last 4 or 5 years, lots of the books I read when I was young and that got me hooked into reading are being made into movies. Not just movies, but really GOOD movies. Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings trilogy, and others. Reading is my escape when nothing else can completely fix something right now. It’s how I go on adventures that I could otherwise never afford, or that are just impossible without finding a way to genetically engineer dragons and other mythical creatures. Frankly, I don’t think I’ll ever have the budget for that, so I’ll stick with books.
– Booty. Pretty self explanatory I think.
– Video games. Yeah, stereotypical geek listing I suppose. But still, when I can’t game with my friends across a table/living room/etc… there’s nothing like blowing up a few things here and there to make ya feel good about yerself.
– Boobies. Similar to the booty entry, but I think they deserve their own listing. I could stare at nice racks for hours. I admit it. Boobies are GOOD.
– Kids. I enjoy being around kids because they remind me not to take life too seriously. A lot of the time I’ll be stressing about something like the end of the world is near, and a kid’ll be around having fun with something stupid, like a big box, or a set of legos, and that’ll remind me that it’s ok to live in the moment for a little while and forget about my troubles. Besides, they give me an excuse to play with legos, radio control cars, and color in coloring books.
– My dogs. Sarah and Jake. Sarah is so incredibly loyal it’s unreal. She lays under my feet all the time, and can’t stand to be away from people for more than a few minutes here and there. Jake is a pill. He has issues because he’s never been properly housetrained, so we have to constantly give him opportunities to go out, but he’s loving and just plain adorable. Sarah is a miniature german sheppard (about 2.5 feet tall) and Jake is a small beagle with big floppy ears he sometimes trips on.
– Movies. Sci fi, comedy, and fantasy movies. And yeah, ok. A little porn on occasion too, but only with the right person. Watching porn alone is kinda boring.
– Cooking. I can’t lie. And I’m not humble about it. When I have the time, I’m the best cook I know. Connon is probably tied with me, but it just depends on what’s being made. I think I could outdo him on Itallian food, but he can make some of my Celtic favorites much better. I love cooking, I just wish I could afford enough pots and pans to never have to wash dishes. I hate the clean-up.