“Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to tag.”
hmm ok chainsofchaos
1. I’m very finicky about pretty much everything. Food. Music. Books. For instance, it irritates the living hell out of me that Science Fiction and Fantasy are always mixed together in bookstores. That’s like saying that Corn and Apples go in the same area because they come from a plant.
2. If someone eats with their mouth open around me, it totally enrages me to the point that I can’t concentrate, and sickens me to the point that I can’t eat.
3. I’m totally addicted to RPGs. Not on the computer. At a table with friends.
4. My favorite CD of all time is Rob Zombie’s “Hellbilly Deluxe”. I listen to it at least once a day. Usually more. But I still can’t recite the words without the CD playing.
5. I occasionally say really odd things that don’t make sense to most people out of the blue. People tend to look at you funny when you randomly scratch your chin, nod, and say, “Rugh…”
6. I haven’t been able to find a pair of shoes I actually like in years. I hate how effeminate most men’s high tops look these days.
7. I almost always have dice on my person, or within arms reach.
8. I keep certain books in a very specific order and will not lend them for reading. I don’t crease the spines of books while reading. (cheated and stole this one from J Marie. I do it too.)
9. I have a very sensitive nose, and can’t stand the smell of most perfumes. I really wish perfume was banned in the workplace because I work with a lot of people that wear GALLONS of the stuff.
10. The smell of BBQ sauce makes me want to vomit.