Well, for the second time in my life, I finished an RPG campaign last night. Highly proud of myself. After a bit over two years, the story was completed. The heroes were victorious, and I really didn’t have to fudge that much, which is good.
|You Are Destined to Rule the World|
You have the makings of a very evil dictator…
Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!
Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.
But at least you know that you could.
1 – Favorite game EVAR: Vampire: The Masquerade
2 – Favorite 3 games to run:
3 – Favorite 3 games to play:
B) Star Wars
4 – Do you consider yourself a roleplayer or a munchkin? Roleplayer. I enjoy the character interaction more than the power build up.
5 – What was the first tabletop RPG you ever played? V:tM back in 95.
6 – What always wins? Vorpal Badger Riding Monkeys
7 – Do you prefer games with dice, or other resolution systems? Dice. Dice are shiney. Shiney is good.
8 – What is your favorite gaming website? http://www.rpg.net
9 – Describe your favorite character ever: *twitch* Will have to come back to this later.
10 – What is it about gaming that makes you enjoy it? The social interaction with people I can relate to. My gaming group is often closer to me than my family is, with the exception of Coleen, Will, and Jacob.
Coleen and I have been talking about the future, and wanting to buy our own home at some point. I’ve got a lot of wants, so I want to list some of them, just to entertain myself.
– Large office with built in shelving for books, and enough room to set up a gaming area.
– A double sided vanity with sinks on each side of a partition wall, so that she can have her bathroom space in the master bath, and so can I.
– A stone facade on the outside of the house, and for the house to look as castle-like as possible.
– An upstairs balcony, preferably off of the hallway, rather than a bedroom. Off of the office would work well too, but I’d prefer the hallway.
– Raftered ceilings to make it feel bigger on the inside.
– A LARGE fireplace with a dark stained hardwood mantle.
– Lots of wall space for swords.
– Audio and video cabling built into the walls to eliminate some of the electronics spaghetti that happens whenever you’ve got an entertainment system set up.
– An island kitchen with black marble countertops and lots of cupboard space. Would like two pantries. One for food, and the other for pots and pans. I do the cooking, and I really want a decent kitchen.
– A SMALL yard. I frickin’ HATE mowing. Would prefer to actually landscape it to require little or no maintenance.
– Cable connections on each wall in the house. I know it’s expensive, but I hate having to have the TV and such in the same place all the time. I prefer to rearrange at least once every three or four months.
– Ceiling fans in every room. Even small ones in the bathrooms.
– Solar panelling on the roof to cut down on electric costs.
– A three car garage would be preferred, but two would get the job done.
– Automatic door openers for the garage doors.
– Wine and liquor fridge under the island in the kitchen.
– Stainless kitchen appliances.
– A deep freeze in the garage.
– Jaccuzi tub with seperate shower in master bath.
– Dutch doors for the rear entrance, with high-quality screen door.
– medium sized back deck.
– Dishwasher is a must.
– hot tub