1. What item would you be embarrassed for people to know you own? Well…there is that sex swing…
Oh. See. Now I’m embarassed. THANKS!
2. What is something you splurged on just for you? Chewey Chips Ahoy. Somehow though, I always end up sharing. That’s the risk you take with a 9yr old around.
3. What is something that you own with no real world value that is priceless to you? Everything arguably has real world value. However, my relationships are priceless to me.
4. Do you collect anything? Yes. Dice. I love dice. Shiney. Smooth. Large. Small. They’re just plain sqee-ness for me. And usually, I’m much too reserved and dry to have anything resembling “squee” in my personality.
5. What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet? My uncle inherrited my grandparent’s land when they passed away. I really would like to have the money to buy the house and main outbuildings, if only to preserve the memories of the place.
1. Favorite pastry? Bear Claws
2. How do you like to waste time? I never waste time. If you’re enjoying yourself, then the time isn’t “wasted”.
3. How would you describe your complexion? Albescant with a tinge of evil red.
4. What do you hang on to that you should really get rid of? Lots of old paperwork and nick-nacks.
5. What is the last thing that made you hurt? I took a huge poo the other day and…. OK. Not really, but I just don’t often share this kind of thing, so you’ll have to just sit and wonder what it was.